me again

Tommy2Wheeler
This post is 6013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

been a while since ive been on here so i thought i would drop a post in the bar as usual to show im not dead!! ive been very busy recently with moving, starting university and ive also got a job in a bike clothing shop in a bike shop, its a honda garage but still its bikes!! its called rivetts at norton way honda in letchworth, im in all weekend and a wed and thurs night if ever you wanna drop in!! sure you dont though as its hondaland. so its all good my end, how are the rest of you. i see pete is rubbing it in wiht the weather out in spain!! mervin i did catch some of your jokes on a breif look-superb as always!!

regards

tom

o yeah is anyone going to the nec? i may be on the trade day which is on the thursday.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey and welcome back,

whats happening at the NEC this week? I'm always working whenever bike events are on but I'm of this thurs and fri?

Sweet job you got now even though it is for Honda (they do no there shit when it comes to bikes though) good luck with that and uni. Take care x