Got out at last!

XTreme
This post is 5987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After 3 weeks of non-stop work, I managed to get out on the bike today. I had business to do on the Costa Calida, so I thought let's go by bike.

The weather was great.....blue skies and temps of 25-28 degrees!

Total round trip of 300 miles from Huescar to Cartagena to La Manga to Mazarron to Totana to Lorca to Velez Rubio to Orce to Huescar! The trip begins in the province of Granada, then into the province of Murcia, south into the province of Almeria, then back up into Granada.

So here's a couple of shots to cheer up you poor sods stuck back there in Britain! :lol:

A stop for coffee in Barranda (Murcia).

tds14.jpg

Another stop for coffee in Los Belones (Murcia).

tds15.jpg

And a final stop to have a piss behind a bush in Velez Blanco (Almeria). :lol:

tds16.jpg

And I got three different sets of waves and acknowledgments from Guardia Civil (elite police) motorcyclists too. :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Those TDMs are sweet looking bikes. I don't think I"ve seen them here in the States. But would be an eye catcher if you did have on here.

Those TDMs are sweet looking bikes. I don't think I"ve seen them here in the States. But would be an eye catcher if you did have on here.

There are some out there smittie....I think they were only imported in 91-92.

I think America gets the shaft when it comes to bike. Look at the new R1s and R6s. The European paint schemes kick freaking ass. The American ones are okay. Except the one bike they gave flames from the factory. That is Fugly and looks pre-squided to me.

nice pics pete, when i read the title i thought you'd finally admitted your gay!!! hahaha. i can see this one coming back to get me now...

Great to see you Moz....we got some seriously sad cocksuckers here these days!

Can you give em a twatting?

there has alwAys been some sad cocksuckers on here lol how is that brighton bred faggot doing these days

how come my post count has gone down i used to have well over 1000 hits

and bad news my end pete, gearbox gone in my car, costing me £1000 +

and no i will not spend that on a bike, i like my heaters to much lol.

nice pics pete, when i read the title i thought you'd finally admitted your gay!!! hahaha. i can see this one coming back to get me now...

pete is definatly not gay - gay people dont move to spain. they stay in wales

there has alwAys been some sad cocksuckers on here lol how is that brighton bred faggot doing these days

He drops in every few months Moz! Still bikeless! And gay! :lol:

Alan and Bazz have gone.....basically down to me and the Hillbilly now! B)

He drops in every few months Moz! Still bikeless! And gay! :lol:

Alan and Bazz have gone.....basically down to me and the Hillbilly now! B)

so they all gone and left us (says me the great deserter lol).

so they all gone and left us (says me the great deserter lol).

Keef left a long time ago, Alan about a year ago (fell in love), Bazz earlier this year, Alex.....well we saw more of him when he was in Australia!

Now it's only me and Scott here on a daily basis.....but even our patience is wearing thin with some of these stupid questions we get from fucking bellends!

Keef left a long time ago, Alan about a year ago (fell in love), Bazz earlier this year, Alex.....well we saw more of him when he was in Australia!

Now it's only me and Scott here on a daily basis.....but even our patience is wearing thin with some of these stupid questions we get from fucking bellends!

pete i know its a year away mate be i am coming to shitty benidorm next year, booking iot in 2 weeks so i will give you dates and we can go for a beer if you want

pete i know its a year away mate be i am coming to shitty benidorm next year, booking iot in 2 weeks so i will give you dates and we can go for a beer if you want

No probs Moz! Just keep me posted on it! Incidentally, it was two years ago tomorrow that we arrived in Spain! Time flies!

but even our patience is wearing thin with some of these stupid questions we get from fucking bellends!

Like...."How do I Turbocharge my DT50?" :rolleyes: .....

Right up your alley Mozz! :D