hello guys n galls

wolfy46
This post is 6022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just joind up so here i am in all my morning glory!! :blink: bin rideing since 17, now 36 do average 20,000miles a year, every year all year, no car licence, got my first points carrying a girl pillion on "L"plates have ridden or ownd them all, blades vtr,vfr tl1000,klr, gpz,xtz tdms,R1,R6,xlr250s,and more besides. Bikes girls drink dakar foo fighters, family , in that order, 2 kids a longterm g-friend and abit on the side(shhhh), ideal rideing partner; a married woman early 40s 5ft4 slim who rides as hard as me and can go the distance :P:P oooohhh wolfy you animal (is what they say) :D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Wolfy! :)

hello boyo your about as rare as a nodding biker;had one of those with a predator full system, KN filter n dynod had140mph (off the clock) n would beat blades upto 4th gear north wales is my playground A5,A494llangolan ruthin denbigh. would post pics but am crap on pc andont know how yet

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guy and welcome to the forums,

I know what you mean about bikers not noding any more. I only started a few years ago and in that time I've seen I drop in nods, I personaly always nod its make you feel like your in a family and when if I'm having a bad ride (not often) it always makes me feel better..Plus how many car drivers do you see talking to fellow drivers at lights or waving at each other when they go past.....it's a small thing but it's another joy of biking the community and I think we have to work to keep that going.

Take care x :wavey: .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online