Does anyone know how to change spark plug wires in '90 fzr600??

jfrado
This post is 6005 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Im stumped. My wires are inside my ignition coil and it almost looks as if theyre not supposed to come out. I need to change the wires. Someone out there has done it, right? please send some advice

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im stumped. My wires are inside my ignition coil and it almost looks as if theyre not supposed to come out. I need to change the wires. Someone out there has done it, right? please send some advice

successfully used this for my xs

http://www.xs11.com/tips/repair/repair24.shtml

the problem you have there is that they are not supposed to seperate and are infact complete units thought if you suspect that this is the fault have you checked to see if any are loose? also i have see before that this is not the problem that it is the spark plugs either loose or old try changing these first and if the problem persists try Ebay for the coils they arnt usualy that expensive hope that helps good luck

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online