XT Bliss

YamaHead
This post is 5900 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a great day out last Sunday……

Got up early & rode to Central Oregon for a day of proper DualSportin’ with my 1-armed fellow XT pilot who lives in Bend (lucky bastard) :lol:

Arrived in town about 8:30 & immediately had to get some pics from the top of Pilot Butte whilst the old Beast was still reasonably clean…. B)

XTRideOut001.jpg

XTRideOut002.jpg

I then met up with my mate for some killer breakfast that his wife so graciously stirred up….

We then spent @ least 25-30 miles riding on 1 of many endless trails that can be found over here…..absolute DualSport Haven!

We then ended up here……

XTRideOut007.jpg

About 5,000 ft. elevation looking up the backside of my favorite Ski destination……..9,100ft. Mt. Bachelor…..

XTRideOut009.jpg

I’ll tell ya what……

My 1-Armed Bandit of a friend, is a Helluva Rider! :blink: …..

He lead us all the way up to this point……

XTRideOut005.jpg

We then rode back down through that canyon to Tumalo Falls, where I took the opportunity to get some evidence of what a Real DualSport is supposed to look like……..just for Pete’s benefit :lol:

XTRideOut012.jpg

Weather turned out to be quite warm & I didn’t dare miss getting this shot while I was there….. B)

XTRideOut015.jpg

350+ miles in 1 day.....started the work-week off kinda tired -_-

But it was well worth it! :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep Merv......that'd be ME! :D

Was gonna post this Ride Report on the AC/RD forum, just to stir the pot a bit ;) ......

But thought better of it as I didn't want to ruffle KEEF's feathers too much :unsure: ......afterall, I'm already on his Black List :huh::D

• Admin

Looking good up there Scott! Thinking of posting, i've been slack as... since getting back from Kili. Need to write one up speak soon off to go enjoy seeing South Africa lose at rugby ;-)

• 4 months later...