Empty roads

This post is 5956 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D Agree with Tomo I can definitely recommend the St Mary's Loch - Moffat area, one of my fave runs

Fantastic :yay:

• 3 weeks later...

They are nice pics.

I was out today for about 150 miles. It has been a lovely sunny day in Denmark and the trees look like all those New England brochures. Our roads are always empty.

Next time Im out I will take some pics.

Great pics, try and get yourself in next time.

I'm not as pretty as the bike or the scenery :lol: Maybe take the wife with me next time!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate,that's the road from St mary's loch to Moffat,cool eh!!!!

Hey

On that road heading towards Moffat away from Selkirk, just before the Tibby Shiels and after the village of Cappercleuch. Turn right onto the little hill road that takes you to Tweedmuir (and Peebles) - you eventually come out at Broughton, turn left down the B701 to Moffat over 'the Devils Beef Tub' - it is absolutely amazing. I once got to the top of the beeftub (5 miles from Moffat) running on fumes - I killed the engine and coasted all the way to the petrol station in Moffat.

That road was built for biking.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone one know where the best twisty roads in the peaks are? By best I mean good road surface, no cameras and no plod. Every time I've ventured out of Manchester on a sunny weekend the best bits of road I've found so far seem to be guarded/patrolled by bike cops.

Liam <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online