Empty roads

This post is 5955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Todays run was 170 miles around the borders,dry roads for a change and had them all to myself :lol: Look!!(I know it's a bandit my other bikes a Tenere,sorry)2007_o12.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Todays run was 170 miles around the borders,dry roads for a change and had them all to myself :lol: Look!!(I know it's a bandit my other bikes a Tenere,sorry)2007_o12.jpg

super, just like Manchester :)

Look Amanda, on a clear day you can see Suffolk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry to break this,but i found some "hidden code" on the photograph.

This is what it really is like .................

tds13.jpg

;)

NOW we know why Evel Knievel was so successful! Must be tricky getting a 50' bike off the sidestand though.

It worth be worth borrowing a 50' bike for the day to get some revenge on the cages ......

NOW we know why Evel Knievel was so successful! Must be tricky getting a 50' bike off the sidestand though.

It worth be worth borrowing a 50' bike for the day to get some revenge on the cages ......

Silly Billy, you need to look at it with one eye, half closed and infected with late stages of conjunctivitus. Then it gets into perspective!!!

Right, that's it, where's the phone number of the flippin estate agents?!!!!!!!!!

Now, where to move to? :lol::lol::lol:

Here's another one for the people from the cities :rolleyes:2007_o11.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online