Glencoe

Tomo
This post is 6032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Amanda,never managed to meet Tomo,had to go into work today :angry: maybe next time.He got good weather for his trip though so he should have had a good day(better than mine anyway)I'm off to Dumfries tomorrow,hope the weather is as good,maybe get some pics,

cheers Andy

that makes me feel a bit better as i was running late at the point I was looking to make contact. It was a fantastic weekend with some amazing roads and scenery. Just need to get some new tyres now. Pics to follow but I am having problems uploading for some reason.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well seeing as I cant get them to upload on photobucket I decided to pull my finger out my backside and use my own web space an an image gallery creator.

For your viewing pleasure ;)

tn_06102007193.jpgtn_06102007204.jpg

tn_06102007197.jpgtn_06102007209.jpg

Pics Here

Nice pics Tomo,glad you had a good time,maybe meet up next time,

P.S.

Were you in the falls of Dochart when you took the picture?? :lol:

Wow, cheers Tomo! Dramatic scenery and dramatic weather too!

My pleasure ;)

weather was not as bad as it loks really. Although going through glencoe It added a really nice eary (sp) feeling to it. Seemed alot more mysterious.

Which picture mate?

Those the ones that are by loch Tay, If so yes. Well I just jumped across the rocks <_<

That's the falls of Dochart mate,good place to see the salmon leaping as well as mad men with camera's :lol:

Tomo

a trip down memory lane for me there mate, used to got tot Oban, Mallaig, Kinlochbervie. Uig on the isle of skye. Ullapool and Scrabster most weeks through out the winter with me truck a few years back, just bleeedin holland and france now boring

merv