fzB
This post is 6035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thought I'd pop in for a hello. Hoping the community is active with good info on my FZ6. Picked up a leftover 06 early this year and immediately embarked on a trip to the dragon, had roughly 500 miles on it when I left.

l_cbe189858f658ea41756243efa829077.jpg

B

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Brian Bonner

Nice Bike! B)

Wish I had 1! <_<

I was thinking the same thing. Considering how mechnically inept I am at motorized things, I'm starting to wish I didn't start off with a junker. At least it's almost running.

Shoulda just coughed up as much as I could up front and gotten something with a warranty.

fzB- Why don't you let us know how fun that bike is so I can have more motivation to finish getting mine fixed and running. :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing. Considering how mechnically inept I am at motorized things, I'm starting to wish I didn't start off with a junker. At least it's almost running.

Shoulda just coughed up as much as I could up front and gotten something with a warranty.

fzB- Why don't you let us know how fun that bike is so I can have more motivation to finish getting mine fixed and running. :unsure:

Thanks for the welcome. The FZ6 is a blast. My favorite thing about it is I can ride it for extended periods fairly comfortably (though I am getting a Corbin saddle) and it is sporty enough to carve things up when called upon. The ride to the dragon was 14 hours, and I didn't mind spending the weekend enjoying the many good riding roads that were in the area. The dragon is intense so riding the skyway etc. was a nice change of pace.

After all my years working on cars etc. I'm just not interested in fixing things. A new bike that was fuel injected was a big thing for me. My first bike was a Suzuki VX800, it served me well, but is no comparison to the versatility of the FZ.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online