Yamaha DTR 125

peenee
This post is 5914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know if a pattern set of plastics are available for a 2000 model DTR125?

My son has a blue model and the left hand side panel is missing and some of the other plastics are not in the greatest condition! I've surfed the web but can't find any UFO, etc, kits available for the DT - can anyone help?

Thanks.

www.productpartners.co.uk

Edited by peenee

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. You're right, I've looked high and low for a pattern set, but I can't find one anywhere! I've made do with a side panel from ebay for the moment - but if anyone knows of a full set of black plastics, it would be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info. You're right, I've looked high and low for a pattern set, but I can't find one anywhere! I've made do with a side panel from ebay for the moment - but if anyone knows of a full set of black plastics, it would be much appreciated.

well i have a full set in blue! plus the tank and the seat! good condition.

if interested..

cheers

Most of the plastics will have to be from Yamaha unfortunately. You can get the front mudguard off a YZ straight on though. I fitted a KTM one to mine which I thought looked quite aggressive and bit different.

i imagine that wld look pretty nice, i gotta get a new one for mine cos its fucked

did you have to drill any new holes into it or did it just go streight on?

• 3 weeks later...

i imagine that wld look pretty nice, i gotta get a new one for mine cos its fucked

did you have to drill any new holes into it or did it just go streight on?

It did require new holes which I got the shop to drill for me. It looked alright with the 99-02 mudguard but it did seem a bit straight. The 04 ones droop down more at the front and they might look better but I didn't get one to try. Something ot note when fitting the KTM mudguard is that you will need some spacers to lower it as the wiring loom passes under the bottom yoke and if the guard is mounted at the wrong angle it will foul on the frame.

dscn3684800mw8.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online