yo, fellow aussies

Mtrimmer
This post is 6058 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ya all, wondering if there are other riders in brisbane who go out on the highways, mountains or just cruising B) lets get some sort of club or group going there to enjoy the power and poise of yamaha

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ya all, wondering if there are other riders in brisbane who go out on the highways, mountains or just cruising B) lets get some sort of club or group going there to enjoy the power and poise of yamaha

Keep me in mind if you get something going, I am pretty new to riding so I will need to get some more experience behind me before riding in a group but Yeah I will be up for that in the future. I am going on the advanced rider course over at Mnt Cotton soon, is it worth doing, I'm hoping I will pick up some good tips off them. Where in Brissie are you.

Keep me in mind if you get something going, I am pretty new to riding so I will need to get some more experience behind me before riding in a group but Yeah I will be up for that in the future. I am going on the advanced rider course over at Mnt Cotton soon, is it worth doing, I'm hoping I will pick up some good tips off them. Where in Brissie are you.

Man, I'm in Redland Bay, just round the corner from the rider training in Mt Cotton, good idea to get the training

interesting ride for you lot to join up!!

well hopin to organise something, maybe up the sunshie coast somewhere bro

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online