comfortable seats

wyoglo
This post is 6013 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

I fitted the "Mustang" saddles from Custom Cruisers to my xvs 650 Classic and they are really comfortable especially the passenger seat as it is wide and well padded.

Why dont you have a seat made for both of you? It would make sense for long journeys.

In general I have found that Yamaha seats to be slightly more comfortable than other makes!

Except for the stock seat on the VX535 jesus thay get painful after a 100 miles or so

Not having any padding (neet and petite) on my rear, I have issues with seats both bike and car. So when someone says that they have a problem, I know that I would be seriously troubled.

I think most manufactureers do not spend enough on making comfortable seats and especially those for pillions.

• 4 weeks later...

Look at Mustang and Corbin. I had an Intruder VS800 and put on a Corbin Explorer Touring seat. I then rode 1000.045 miles in less than 24 hours, the seat was superb. I did not get the numb bum and did not want to stop to refuel.

The Intruder has now gone and I have a FZ6 and yes I will be getting a Corbin seat again.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online