BAN ALL BIKES!!!!!!!!

Tomo
This post is 5979 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

omg what a chimp as if any normal person would sign such a load of old bollyox how is it harming him??? his efforts should be to help get the road surfaces safe for bikers if the death toll upsets him so, and maybe better training to avoid some of the problems caused by ignorant car drivers.

but yeh i do agree there are some irresponsable riders out there who do daft stuff an give the rest of us a bad name. but what about the 17(+) year old chav in his souped up citroen cliterous no driving exsperience but yet if he can afford the insurance he can drive what ever he likes!!! i know lots of young unns that have total'd their cars including my brother,cousin and brother in law (he broke 5 cars in his first year then banned for driving like a t**t) so what we gonna do next try and ban motor cars me thinks not. but to jump up onto ones high horse and try to mess it up for the rest of us is just plain rude and i think mr jordan sould just stick to what he knows best and in my opinion is sweet F.A

but i got to say cheers for pointing that out the signatures are brilliant what next eh????

I am going to start a campaign, ban all vehicles or at the very least have a man with a white flag walking in front !!!!!!!!, TWATTTTTT Peter A Jordan, name yourself after a pair of self centred twerps, idiots like this should have their driving licences taken away and condemed to walking everywhere,

Merv

What a joke. And how much do you want to bet this same guy is a enviro-whack job who drives a 400hp gas guzzling Mercedez but won't consider that many bikes average 50mpg/80kpg(?).

Even with bikes at their worste the odds of someone other than the rider getting killed is pretty slim.

I'm just happy that here in the states bikes are so popular that they don't stand a chance of getting banned. Mainly because half our lawmakers own Harley Davidsons sot hey can head out to The Gap and pretend to be outlaws for a weekend.

Also in Georgia if you attempt to run from the police they can't persue you. The only reason is if you have a warrant out for your arrest for violent crimes such as Rape, Robbery, Murder, Assault, etc. They can't even get you if they get your tag number. Damn I love our legal system.

As well as Sochiro honda was there as well, Fred Hill,(anti helmet law campaigner stater or cause of the motorcycle action group sadly died in jail 25 years or more ago) a lot of the signatures have been removed one was Joey dunlop some were calling him a twerp in the sig Valantino rossi was there, me Justin V dogbrain the 111 has been removed, there are only 49 sigs now last night it was 63 i think

merv

• 1 month later...

After reading about harley's in this forum i realised why this fellow :wank4az: wants to ban motorcycles. He had his cock stuck in the exhaust pipe of a harley :lol::lol:

Thats the name i left on the petition also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stancamden

How about a petition to ban politicians :offtopic:

The list of petitions is hilarious.

I just voted for Jeremy Clarkson to get a knighthood, In fact I think he should be made prime minister/dictator.