hi folks

weelen
This post is 6058 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers Kev ,didna even know aboot this site ,hopefully get on here regular,may be up your way when i'm home to the highlander rally,if i can get my forks sorted before hand

:D :D well tha sounds like a plan ye git there stan, ive had ma first big bike on the rd fur three/four days noo so far ive changed a fork leg, oil, filter, re wired lights and renewed the fuse box, went on ma first run roons loch ness on sun, fucked ma exhaust gaskets....tommorrows job man, (i have a 1984gpz550) doin 110mph round the loch....... ya ever heard of the jacobites????????? were back up and runnin rally sept 7 8 9th... details on the ride/meeting page. so where ye fae??????

arite,i'm fae Leven ,Fife,been there 15 years ,born n bred aberdeen for 30 years before that,

got a 1200s bandit ,blue & white 05 ,and thundercat 600 r reg

i need a new fork tube for the CAT like as one is pitted a bit ,busting the seal

:D :D eye man i ken fit am takin aboot di ya all ken ??????? :D :D

aye its'nae eezi unnerstanin a jock isit,ye near get there in the cum oot wi summin else :lol: dinna wirry we'll translate if ye wint,

Kev,if i do it properly do you think someone would be able to help me trace a fork tube for my thundercat ??

am sure they wid mate, where ya trieed so fare????, i is kinna in the same boat ma first big bike is ma gpz550 1984 when wi git oor hans on it it was in a sorry state altha noo she's as braw as a moon lickt nicht, big time, as am amte sayes a few wee teethers as she gans alang ken, exhaust-gaskets, colets, bolts n studs, tae seart, an noo ma tank, but an t way forks were an issue- seaLS N bushes were goosed, so we did what every dudue wid dae, ordered said items for a 1984gpz550........guess whit its only got a 600 front end, so after fukin aboot they were replaced. cut a lang story, either one fork was bent or the yoke is fkd too. nicked a leg off ma mates gpz750turbo, great, was unfortunatley not gettin paid till the day, was a few pairs on the e-bay, anyhoo that was the point to the long wind story, where have ya tried....

:blink: :blink: well thats just charming eddie now is it not :blink: :blink:

arite Kev loon,bin lookin a ower fur im,bi jist coudna find ony,onywy am stuck own ere fir anither wik ( wik tues am hame noo) butt foned i missus the dey n guess fit,shi his wint n ordered a nu pail fir ma( shi's a darlin)so thull be their fin a git hame :D:D ,spik tae ye effter

Lenny fae fife :lol::lol:

Hi there,just thought i'd say hi to you guys ,just got a thundercat 600 last week whitch needs a bit of TLC,will keep you's informed,

cheers Lenny

Hi Lenny, good choice. I smashed mine up a few weeks ago, along with my back n shoulder, but it was my fault. I never found my cats limit, it found mine :lol: Its now been bought by a guy in the I.O.M whos son will be racing it next season, including the T.T, so they cant be that bad a bike hey. I got a yam tdr250 for the moment but will getting another one as soon as a good one comes on the market. All the best with it. Dek.

These goddam spermguzzling faggots should just be banned.

:unsure: :unsure: one thing to say.... friendly fire..f. u

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online