An introduction

Silverclaws
This post is 6059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings to all,

I am not yet a biker,but soon will be,well a learner at least.Got to start somewhere.I am here on the Yamaha forums,because though I may be a learner,I am wanting a Yamaha bike,something I may well have within a few weeks,well hoping so that is,(just as soon as someone is daft enough to buy my car to finance my new life).Why Yamaha,well I have fell in love with an XVS125.Maybe here I can get some advice on my chosen bike and indeed motorcycling in general.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi and welcom to the club,if you havent found it yet there is a custom arear for us custom owners. the xvs125 is as good a place to start as anywere, good solid feel, low seat hight,good looking.turning circle is greater than normal bike it being a cruser, i dont know of any probs exclusive to the xvs125, so best of luck getting rid of the car,any questions just shout

hi and welcom to the club,if you havent found it yet there is a custom arear for us custom owners. the xvs125 is as good a place to start as anywere, good solid feel, low seat hight,good looking.turning circle is greater than normal bike it being a cruser, i dont know of any probs exclusive to the xvs125, so best of luck getting rid of the car,any questions just shout

Hehe,got rid of the car,but for 500 quid less than I wanted,so that affects how much I can spend on an xvs 125.Was looking to pay circa 1500,but now hope to get one for less,hope,hope.Also I am picky,it has got to be a black bike(my car was black and silver,my push bike is black and silver,got to carry on with the theme).

Everything I have found on the xvs 125 says it is a good solid bike,but not great on speed,which is ok,as I am in it for style.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online