test

kev
This post is 6096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D :D yeehar guys passed ma test this mornin 2 minors, buzzin :D :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well done......

:D :D cheers :D :D

A glorius weekend of wet weather to ride in then!!!

:D :D oh yes it started half an hour AFTER ma test :D :D

Excellent well done Kev. Have fun riding in the unpredictible English weather.

:D :D oh yes dont ya just love the way nothing is always the same, take today scorchio :D :D

Congrats Kev! :thumb:

:D :D cherrs man just sold ma 125 today too, gutted :D :D

• Admin

Congratulations Kev! 2 minors done bloody well... i got 4 :-( Now the important question what bike are you going to get?

Congratulations Kev! 2 minors done bloody well... i got 4 :-( Now the important question what bike are you going to get?

:D :D now that is a question, you see a few months ago ma good mate was away to buy a landie

for restoration, whilst there the bloke asks if he knew anyone that restored bikes... he had a look and thought

of me, so for £150 he aquired for me a 1984gpz550, a bit on the neglected side, now after a few months of workin every nite after work its nearly done, my bebo page name is twber in the photo galleries are picts from start to now, then once my compensation claim is settled, i really dont know..... :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online