Information needed- Manual wanted

nonbodgit
This post is 6113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well here goes, my first foray onto an internet forum on bikes.

This should serve to show that even some of us in the trade don't know it all.

I've returned after 15 years out of it to the workshop which is non franchised and but equipped to the teeth and prepared to service and repair anything.

We have an XT 600Z with a G plate. Its a UK model and unfortunately for us we have to get this non runner into a goer.

The recent work history given to us though means we need to follow all the genuine Yamaha testing on the electrics and ignition system to find the fault. It has been to another nearby local repair shop who fobbed the owner off in an appalling manner and other work done on the machine in Germany leads us to think that the bike has a mixture of UK and continental European elctrical components. The owner doesnt mind us charging him form this and I have not got the time to go fishing through and bidding on E Bay for a manual, so, does anyone out there have a manual for a G reg XT 600 Z, and if so lets do a deal. This will be very appreciated as we have already repaired two other bikes in the last month that have also been to the rogue workshop down the road that have charged their owners megabucks for not repairing their machines. Look forward to hesring from anyone. Nonbodgit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

I tryed but I have no username or password, how can I get them.

/Raster

Hi there, seems to be an error on the site at the moment, I am unable to access it myself, sorry fpr that.

FJ

Hi there, seems to be an error on the site at the moment, I am unable to access it myself, sorry fpr that.

FJ

i have a cd copy of the xt660 manual i think, will lopok tomorrow night when i get home

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online