what we all look like?!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7225 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We don't get offended at the "sheep shaggers" jibes Mozzy.

But just remember that every time you say it to a Welshman, he's thinking what a sad English twat you are, cos that's the only Welsh insult you've got. And after you've said it....you're fucked...you've got nothing else to say.

Us on the other hand, have got loads of things to say about the English....and it varies from region to region.

For example, would you like to explain why Bristolians assign a gender to inanimate objects e.g "Where's the lift?....Oh, there he is!" :roll:

And who assigns the gender to these objects? How would I know whether a chair is male or female? Is there a definitive guide in paperback? Cos you'd look pretty stupid calling a shovel a female if it was a male, wouldn't you? :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant explain that i just live in bristol im not originally

if i was to start with some of my jibes about the welsh i would be arrested

and i dont care what people call me i give as good as i get

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Come one there must be a few users here to add there wonderful picture :wink: :lol:

myself and mozzy are two of a kind, he's my inspiration :D

it's Amazing who some people see as Role Models these days :shock: :lol:

We don't get offended at the "sheep shaggers" jibes Mozzy.

But just remember that every time you say it to a Welshman, he's thinking what a sad English twat you are, cos that's the only Welsh insult you've got. And after you've said it....you're fucked...you've got nothing else to say.

Us on the other hand, have got loads of things to say about the English....and it varies from region to region.

For example, would you like to explain why Bristolians assign a gender to inanimate objects e.g "Where's the lift?....Oh, there he is!"  :roll: 

And who assigns the gender to these objects? How would I know whether a chair is male or female? Is there a definitive guide in paperback? Cos you'd look pretty stupid calling a shovel a female if it was a male, wouldn't you?  :roll:

thats cause the welsh are all talk u just admitted it you have plenty of things to say my motto is hit first and well kick him in the ribs and leg it :D:D:D:D the welsh hate us bristolians so much but yet they all come to bristol for fucking work as are money is better than yours

It may surprise you to know that I've NEVER heard any Welshman saying they hated or even disliked Bristolians Mozzy. :roll:

Everybody I know who's spent time in Bristol really likes it and has lots of friends there. Including me.

Plus a lot of Bristolians have Welsh roots you know.

You need to get out more Moz. :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online