what we all look like?!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7224 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

WHAT THE PICS ON THE WALL = THAT IS 3 FIREMEN ERECTING THE AMERICAN FLAG AFTER THE TWIN TOWERS WERE BLOWN UP

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all the excuses  :wink:  :twisted:  

@Beezkneez: give a mail by then! Maybe we could meet?

sure thing Matthias...we plan on sailing from Newcastle on the 22nd June and usually stay at the Zeeburg campsite in Amsterdam 8)

Bazza

aint it funny i got ginger hair on my head ginger pubes but my armpits eyebrows arms and leg have blonde hair pmsl thanx for the eyebrow improvement alex but i look like some one has taken a pic of me and painted them on, do u like my branded clothing it well groovy ive sold one of those jumpers in 12 years and my missus bought that one for me pms.

good news the prob with my front brake was the seals in the caliper i bought a caliper off of a 03 model today works lovely now what i cant understand is it was not leaking fluid i put the new caliper on and its perfect but the piston in th old one was pitted to fuck i think it was the originals judging by the condition they were in

RDegenerate........If you look like that, you must have one helluva a funky looking RD :?: aa_3.gif:lol::lol: ....Do you also, howl @ siren's whenever a Firetruck goes by? :wink: :D

and when u shit u dont wipe it u lick it although i wish i could lick my bollox like a dog wouldnt have a need for a women then :wink:

• 3 months later...
  • Admin

Thought this would be interesting to see what some of our newer members look like 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online