what we all look like?!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BeezKneez.......that's one sharp looking little lad you've got there mate a_smilelove.gif......I remember when my 6yr. old was that size.....sure didn't seem like very long ago :shock:

nah sorry mate, it's really good for going to work on :) there'll be plenty round your way though i'd imagine?! great bikes by the way 8)

Well, here's the Bloody Yank, last year down in Mazatlan......can't wait to go again @ the end of March this year :wink: .......livin' on nothin' but BEER & Salsa for a week! :drunk

SDM_Maz1.jpg

SDM_Maz3.jpg

BeezKneez.......that's one sharp looking little lad you've got there mate a_smilelove.gif......I remember when my 6yr. old was that size.....sure didn't seem like very long ago :shock:

cheers Scott, he's a chip off the old block :lol:

The AC/RD forum regulars have seen this and been traumatised but for those who think they can cope, here is my ugly mug to match with my occasional post. The bike is my 8 years old TY80 and yes I am extatic at being alive after negotiating that log in the bachground.

DSCF1897.JPG

Andy

mozzy.jpg

god i look a fucking mess not long finished work in that pic my missus took it last night and sorry about the fucking great spot just below my lip i was told its adolessence but i just put it down to stress and working with ass holes

and no my eyebrows arent shaved they just look non existant in that pic but they are there really and that is a roll up in my mouth not a joint im anti drugs i hate the fucking things :twisted:

MY HANDS ARE LIKE SHOVELS I CANT GET A RING EVEN IN SIZE Z TO FIT ME I HAVE TO GET EM ESPECIALLY MADE BUT WHERE I LOST IN PENIS SIZE I MADE UP IN OTHER WAYS PMSL :shock:

TO THE FEW OF U WHO HAVE YOUR EYEBROW PEIRCED DO U EVER GET THE BAR CAUGHT IN UR HELMET I DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME THE LOOKS I GET IN CAR PARKS WHEN IM SWEARIN AT MY HELMET PEOPLE THINK IM MAD

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online