what we all look like?!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7225 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like it might have been taken fairly recently Alan......a Helluva lot clearer than the one I've seen in the past 8) .......I'll have to wait till Iget home as I have no pics of myself here @ work.....(unless the post office still has one on record! :wink: :lol: )

• Admin

Here ya go, wish i could have afforded it !

caterham.jpg

R500: 1.8 litre XPower K Series.

16 valve DOHC

Max Power: 230 bhp @ 8600 rpm

Max torque: 155 lbsft @ 7200 rpm

0-60 mph: 3.4 secs

Max speed:150 mph

Its as quick as my bike :shock:

hahahaha :lol: :what get your real pic up then scrotum head :lol: :twisted: and yes, the midwife did shit herself, and that shit was you boyo :lol: :twisted: :P

lol @ lc i get alex to put my pics on cause im to thick to do it i have emailed alex a pic just wait for it to be put on now i look a right mess not long finished work and im tired and need a shave but u can still take the piss i dont mind lol :shock:

if u need any bits for it mate i sold an f reg tzr to a mate last year for £80 it had a shagged piston but he is brakin it now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online