May the biker Gods bless all bikers

Guest Tomg
This post is 6162 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bikers, you just gotta love em. even the ones riding in shorts and tee-shirts. gosh bless'em! im writing this post because of a few reasons. at the end of the month my insurance and tax are up for renewl on my hornet (no boo's please, im buying an r1 next so shurrup!). im now 18 and can't even drive (ill accept laughter there). getting to the point i jsut love my bike really. i couldn not even possibly consider getting rid of it. so the money im gonna have to fork out for tax and insurance is so worth it i don;t even care!! obvisouly ill ge tthe cheapest but its gonna be done!

the other aspect is other bikers. i ride my biek every day obviosuly by myself, i used to ride in with a friend but then i moved town, that little nod, the wave as you ride past each other. the quick chat at the lights, the drag race off the lights, or even the street races. or simply being allowed to join in with another group of bikers. just makes my day even better. jsut lets you know wherever you are, if your a biker you've got a friend. the fact that no one judges me when im riding my bike (ie bikers, cagers can stuff it) is great.

to put it simply i love riding bikes, and what it brings you in life, new friends and a whole new experience. something else to appreciate that you have. as well i would like to thank all other bikers for that nod or wave or the small talk. and for you lot on here, you know who you are.

Tom

Or as ive been affectionately nicknamed by my entire family

Tommy 2 Wheeler!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D :D couldnt have put any words any better than that man well said, sweet, (although i find that i dont get that wee nod or wave because i have l L-plates on, but most do), love it man just wish i done it sooner. :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online