Oil light

Marzy
This post is 6164 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

i have just bought my first bike and its a R6 (2000 Wreg).

im having little problem the R6 that i have bought was just MOT 800 miles ago but the oil light is flashing . the thing is that the oil has been changed n i have checked it myself. its right to the top of the dip stick.

i would be thankful for any help forwarded.

thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone

i have just bought my first bike and its a R6 (2000 Wreg).

im having little problem the R6 that i have bought was just MOT 800 miles ago but the oil light is flashing . the thing is that the oil has been changed n i have checked it myself. its right to the top of the dip stick.

i would be thankful for any help forwarded.

thank you

Marzy, the MOT is a test to make sure a machine is safe to ride at the time of the test only. Was the light flashing before the oil change? Have you got the bike upright when you check the oil and is the oil at the top 'marking' on the dip stick, or at the top of 'the' dipstick? I run a 2003 R6 and find the best way to check the oil is to sit on the bike on level ground. Dont ride the bike untill u get this sorted......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online