1980 yamaha xj650 maxim-i

yamahaxj650
This post is 6137 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello I just bought a 1980 yamaha xj650 I think there is supposed to be a G after 650 not sure but I was wondering on my original side cover it says MAXIM-I. I don't know what the I stands for I guess it was inline 4 but not sure if you could help me out with any info on this bike I would be greatfull for I would like to share with others on the road and at least know a little about my bike. Thank you for who ever replies have a good day.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello I just bought a 1980 yamaha xj650 I think there is supposed to be a G after 650 not sure but I was wondering on my original side cover it says MAXIM-I. I don't know what the I stands for I guess it was inline 4 but not sure if you could help me out with any info on this bike I would be greatfull for I would like to share with others on the road and at least know a little about my bike. Thank you for who ever replies have a good day.

I bought a 81 Maxim-I two weeks ago. Enjoying it immensly. The xjbikes.com site is a good one.

http://xjbikes.com/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online