DT125r Aftermark Graphics?

This post is 4710 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps,

I'm at a loose end here...I've been looking for aftermarket graphics for my DT for a while now and am having no luck at all.

What I'm after is a kit comprising of stickers for the tank + Rad' scoops, swingarm, side panels and fenders.

I was originally going to buy a kit from ebay, from a guy giving options for either union jack, racing colours or a warrior style pattern but I haven't seen it on there again and I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Has anyone else seen similar and do you have any links? It would be massively appreciated!

Please email on [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation :)

Rhys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey peeps,

I'm at a loose end here...I've been looking for aftermarket graphics for my DT for a while now and am having no luck at all.

What I'm after is a kit comprising of stickers for the tank + Rad' scoops, swingarm, side panels and fenders.

I was originally going to buy a kit from ebay, from a guy giving options for either union jack, racing colours or a warrior style pattern but I haven't seen it on there again and I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Has anyone else seen similar and do you have any links? It would be massively appreciated!

Please email on [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation :)

Rhys

have you tried sunrise graphics?

have you tried sunrise graphics?

Thanks for the reply Drewpy. I had a look but it seems like they do pattern graphics or the odd logo stickers etc. I'm actually after kind've a graphics set, like you can get for motoX bikes by companies like Skin, One Industries, Werx etc.

Any other ideas anyone?

theres a place called a-z stickers,they do the full sets.if they dont have the one u want in stock then just tell them what your after n they will make them up for you..

hope this helps

theres a place called a-z stickers,they do the full sets.if they dont have the one u want in stock then just tell them what your after n they will make them up for you..

hope this helps

Sounds really good Dave, thanks.

I've had a google and the best match is a place in Newcastle, is that the one? If so, I don't s'pose you've got a URL for them or perhaps an email address so I can get some of their designs?

Thanks a bunch,

Rhys

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

anybody still looking for dt graphics?

Found these but i personally wasnt too keen

www.dualsport-fx.com/german/news/index.html

Found these but i personally wasnt too keen

www.dualsport-fx.com/german/news/index.html

Just noticed that was german lol for englishe people

www.dualsport-fx.com

i couldnt read it either tbh was looking at the pics :unsure:

Found some more graphics:

http://www.dirtbikestore.co.uk/acatalog/Di...atcovers_7.html

just choose which type you want theres only 2 sets but thought you might of wanted to see

:D

• 1 year later...

anybody still looking for dt graphics?

I am still looking in vain for DT125R decals. the problem is that my bike has red plastics :blink: .

:offtopic: i would get black or blue plastics but i jus cant find them anywhere. jus the odd panel on ebay! :(

I am still looking in vain for DT125R decals. the problem is that my bike has red plastics :blink: .

:offtopic: i would get black or blue plastics but i jus cant find them anywhere. jus the odd panel on ebay! :(

A search of the forum should of turned up a post about graphics

Try here http://www.ddgraphic...638e067274bac8b < also 4th result for a google search for "dt125r graphics"

Also a guy in Portugal that will make any design you want http://translate.goo....us%2Findex.php < some very nice graphics here that would imo look nice on red plastics, just click the left under DTR jobs complete..

Hope this helps.

Vez.

• 11 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online