TDR 125

yamayetty
This post is 6134 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:blink: HELLO! SO IVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW TDR 125. AWAITING DELIVERY NEXT SAT, I USED TO HAVE AN OLD TDR 250 6 YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT WHAT A GREAT FUN BIKE IT WAS UNTILL I FELL OFF IT AND BROKE SEVERAL BONES!

VOWED NEVER TO GET BACK ON A BIKE AGAIN!! WENT TO CRETE LAST SUMMER HIRED A 200CC TOURING BIKE FORGET THE MAKE? AND GOT THE BUG BACK!!!! :D

I SAVED UP FOR NEW BIKE AND SAW THIS TDR 125 JUST WHAT IAM LOOKING FOR! NOT AS FAST AS OLD TDR 250 BUT STILL FAST ENOUGH TO BLOW AWAY THE COBWEBS

SO ANYONE OUT THERE GOT ONE??? IF SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? PLEASE TELL ME THE BAD SIDES TOO!!

SEE YA YAMAYETTY!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

lovely bike to have new mate heard there are no problems with them at all, however it is no match for the 250 you "lost"

lovely bike to have new mate heard there are no problems with them at all, however it is no match for the 250 you "lost"

yes your right there!!! its in for its first service next weekend and also to get de-ristricted.

still get 65mph out of it at moment, but yes miss my 250.

yes your right there!!! its in for its first service next weekend and also to get de-ristricted.

still get 65mph out of it at moment, but yes miss my 250.

do u know where the restrictors are?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online