Section 8
This post is 6188 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sweet bike.

Has to be said i cant think who that is though.

There isn't much music I dont like really. I can listen to pretty much anything.

All depends on the mood really.

Didn't know Vin Diesel Played the Gutiar :lol:

Vin Diesel can't hold a candle to the likes of Joe Satriani! :rolleyes:

Have a look & a listen......HERE! ;)

Vin Diesel can't hold a candle to the likes of Joe Satriani! :rolleyes:

Have a look & a listen......HERE! ;)

Gotta agree with Satriani, Surfing With The Aliens is a work of art! :rolleyes:

anything to do with old spice ?? or posh spice maybe mixed spice ?? they are the only spices i know anyway whats wrong with robbie williams great music and a true british artist if people didnt like him he wouldnt sell, nobody new your spice man but im sure people know robbie williams

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was 50pence :blink:

Yo! YO! yo! we gonna party like ish ya birthday......i think he mean SPEAK ENGLISH MOFO :lol:

It would appear that we have descended into a mixture of youth bollocks and racism. This is not Channel 4 you know!

Some of the gibberish posted here would appear to have been penned by an 8 year old and would be better placed on the Astra and Nova Owners Website.

Besides everybody knows rock is better than rap.

is it lenny henry ? hmmm anyways,,,just turn ya amp up to max,,,,,light a ciggie,,,,open that bottle of JB and put on (im,e in the mood for dancing) by the nolans,,,,,,,mmmm dosent get much better than that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,heh!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online