Any in my area??

This post is 6232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Sorry if this is posted inthe wrong area!

Just wondered if there were any meets or any members in the area that know of any meets?!?!

I live in Ipswich so if your near and know of any let me know as i'd love to come along and join in!

Cheers,

Matt :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

I don't know about any meets, but I live in London and regularly ride up into East Anglia for a day of B-road thrashing. If you want to meet up anytime that'd be cool. Ill be in the Huntingdon area riding the B660 tomorrow if you can make it that far west.

Later.

Steve

cool cool,

I will definatly have to make a trip over that way for a good old tootle out on the R6! :D

Anyone know of roads that are dreams to get out on?

I'm down in Chelmsford, also with an R6, maybe could meet up in the colchester area sometime when the weather gets a bit more reliable....

cool cool,

I will definatly have to make a trip over that way for a good old tootle out on the R6! :D

Anyone know of roads that are dreams to get out on?

From Ipswich: The A12 and A120 are great for some fast dual carriageway riding because there's no speed cameras. And then for some B-road fun come off at Braintree and go up the B1053 all the way to Saffron Walden - all the B-roads around there are pretty cool. I've only just started going on these roads myself, great turns but there tends to be a little to much traffic for confident blasting.

cool nice link,,,,im,e in southend on sea ,,,maybe we could all meet up for a blast,,any exuse to get my fazer fired up,,,,i know some good roads too

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online