WANTED

OSAMA BINLADEN
This post is 6210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:angry: NEED HIDING PLACE.the american infeldels are after me.need some where in the hills.where there is sheep.or larmas would be better.mak me feel at home.

WHAT IS THE 0-60 TIME OF YOUR DONKEY AND DO THE EARS GIVE YOU ANY EXTRA ARODYNAMICS.WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SWAP IT FOR THE SHIT OF MY SHOES.PS COULD PUT YOU UP IN DOG KENNEL IF YOU LIKE.YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH DOG SHAGGING YOUR LEG. <_<

WHAT IS THE 0-60 TIME OF YOUR DONKEY AND DO THE EARS GIVE YOU ANY EXTRA ARODYNAMICS.WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SWAP IT FOR THE SHIT OF MY SHOES.PS COULD PUT YOU UP IN DOG KENNEL IF YOU LIKE.YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH DOG SHAGGING YOUR LEG. <_<

the only time my donkey does 0-60 is when the american infedels have fired a cruise missile up its arse.yes i would love to swap for the shit of your shoes.but its got to be sheep shit.i would stay in your kennel if i could shag the dog insted.your osama. :o

if your the same twat as last time then do f*ck off!! whihc i think you are.

eddy will be along shortly no doubt the silly prat to sort you out. then pete or alex to delete you.. again!

Need someplace to Hide?! :rolleyes:

Has GeeDub kicked you out of his bed then? :unsure: ......

060915185858osama20por20culo20a20bu.jpg:lol:

RagHead FudgePacker!! <_<

aaaaah,,,,,,,,, so thats where he,s gonna hide

Need someplace to Hide?! :rolleyes:

Has GeeDub kicked you out of his bed then? :unsure: ......

060915185858osama20por20culo20a20bu.jpg:lol:

RagHead FudgePacker!! <_<

i wonder were my wallet picture whent to. i give it to george and he gives it to tony.

i am not fudge packer iam elephant washer,

your a sad prick with nothing better to do than spend your time when your not playing with yoru arsehole, ruining a motorcycle forum. i doubt you even have a bike. as if you were a biker then you wouldn't behave like this. so fuck off.

your a sad prick with nothing better to do than spend your time when your not playing with yoru arsehole, ruining a motorcycle forum. i doubt you even have a bike. as if you were a biker then you wouldn't behave like this. so fuck off.

What is yoru arsehole is it like yoru tunnell."your the only one complaining" lifes to short so have fun. :angry:

To one and all have to go now found new cave me and donkey so you will never hear of me again.but at least i made a thew people smile.to tomg yes i am a biker been riding longer than you have been alive.so when you get some proper biker mates you mite find out what a wicked sense of humour they have.all ways look on the bright side of life. ps thought the bar was a place of fun. :D:D:D

yes i am a biker been riding longer than you have been alive

then start acting like one...

to others on the board, weve had this osama guy join acouple of times before and this is very similar to what he did the previous times before he was deleted from the site. not normally like that to any people. except eddy!!! i thought the biker comment might make him go away, it worked last time, well it wound him up last tiem quite badly, most amusing!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online