Help

Andrey K
This post is 6240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Excuse me for my bad English, - I from Russia

I do not represent the life without a motorcycle. On the last motorcycle, I saved money in current of several years. But in November of the last year, it have stolen. My family poor enough, I should contain mother and the grandmother. Purchase of a new motorcycle, now became for me almost real. The unique opportunity for which I hope, is the help of brothers of motorcyclists from other countries. My income only 400 $ (300 I spend for family) in month, and a minimum of money which is necessary for me, - nearby 2000 $.

Has saved up 500 $, it was necessary to refuse all - but it too little. If someone can financial help, I shall be very grateful. Write on e-mail: [email protected]

Very much I hope for your help!

:eusa_liar:

:finger:

Someone stole this Ruskie faggot's cycle?

I bet it was one of those goddam pinko commie motherfuckers!

bet it was you eddy you punkass shit guzzeler :lol:

sokay, iva contacted united nations.....

YOU SHOULD SELL YOUR GRANDMOTHER.AND WITH THE MONEY BUY A PADLOCK AND CHIAN.SO WHEN YOU GET A NEW CHICKEN CHASER.YOU MIGHT STAND A CHANCE OF KEEPING IT. :blink: