I just joined too

cyco900
This post is 6220 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes: Hi I am cyco900 live in mid Wales. have a crashed TDM900 at moment. Am a member BOF mcc as ya can see in my avtar. going for a look around your forums now. :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi and welcome to the club. :D

will you be fixing the tdm or replacing it?

i see 56 bikes in your "bike" profile. impressive!!! that would give pete a run for his money. he owned a tdm for a while too.

Tom

Not sure about TeeDee at moment I can't even walk and its been 8 months now. I have started a thread re the accident... Help - recall -TPS as I believe the bike was a bit suspect and then got the recall notice.. mmmm?????

:rolleyes: thanks for the welcome and IF possible I would like to keep adding to my list of steeds. 56 is just ones I've actualy owned I've ridden probably 150 or so in the last 35 odd years. :blink:

:D :D hello fae the highlands :D :D

impressive no of bikes man.. respect

Diolch yn fawr MJR.

up near the old capital of Cymru.... Machynlleth

I'm also on the BikerWales Forum site.

Nice place,I live near pontypool, A little bit snowy today. Sorry to hear of your misfortune but do not give up the bikes you will miss it

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online