Newbie noob

Rog
This post is 6247 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

Just joined as I have bought a Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat. 03 plate, pick her up next week. My previous bike was a SV650 so looking forward to the extra umphh the Thundercat has.

Any hints or tips for a first time owner of a Thundercat would be greatly appreciated. Any advice on the set up of the suspension would be especially helpful as the suspension on my previous SV650 is about as adjustable as my 3 years raleigh Bumble Bee!!! I understand you need height and weight so 5'11" about 13 stone ish

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello and welcome to the club.

suspension urm my advice if it is not adjustable would be to buy new springs and oil. or buy some sh!t hot ohilns!! if you live in lala land! hope that helps.

Tom

Its an 03 plate so only 4 years old and its only done 8700 miles. It wasnt so much that there will be anything wrong with the suspension its just that my old bike wasnt as adjustable as the Thundercat I was was just wondering what are teh best settings on the thundercat.

:D :D hello and welcome fae the highlands :D :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online