flag

kev
This post is 6253 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

does anyone know how i get the st andrews cross instead of the union jack??????????????

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

does anyone know how i get the st andrews cross instead of the union jack??????????????

its the union flag not union jack.

its the union flag not union jack.

union flag.....fae the man whi has a st georges!!!!!! all i wanted was a bit of nostaga.....and the st andews cross aint on ma comp//

union flag.....fae the man whi has a st georges!!!!!! all i wanted was a bit of nostaga.....and the st andews cross aint on ma comp//

found it how ya doin mate

Now I'm looking for the st Georges flag, thats not an option in the choices, how the hell do find it, just to be origin correct of course.

Only option I see is the United Kingdom choice, but Kev, you found the 'I am wrong flag (st Andrews)' so it must be possible :)

I've figured the St Georges flag is to choose (Estonia) 'bloody strange' only thing is, it will not let update it without saying errors with the date of birth thing, although I left them all blank.

:D :D ye man the st andrews was under some weird name too, just luck when picked it.. :D :D

Who in their right mind would want to fly the English flag? :wank4az:

We just like to remind the Taffs we have a real identity, not a fabricted one :P Sorry I wasn't aware that Leek & Sheep Sh***ing County had a real flag that was recognised.

B) B) there can be only one :P :P dont lose your head