Hello All!

Rocks
This post is 6166 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there ppl,

I've just purchased one of these little FZ750 beauties, its a 1991 model, this was to be used as a second bike to my Vmax, thing is, I can't keep off it

It's one one hell of a ride and well underated as a serious contender to some newer plastics. After doing all the major checks It took to the road with a mate who has an R1, I was astounded by the performance and on a clear road opened her up and she went well past the 150mph clock, my mate was along side on his R1 and told me he was doing around 160mph, I had to shut her down as we ran out of road and it was still pulling.

Now I'm not sure if people still use this forum regularly, but if they do I would like to clear a few things up, I knew nothing about these before I purchased and seeing some pictures of others I would like a little ifo if possible.

The bike was registered in the U.K. 01/01/1991

It has 3 spoke 17" wheels front & 18" rear, is this correct I know the size is but not sure on design? most of the other pictures I've seen on the se bikes have 3 spoke split wheels.

Frame and eng no. is 2MG0

The exhaust looks like its been cobled together using a bigger Yamaha End can.

If you have info on a 91 speck please could you let me know?

I'm just trying to get it back to stock and original.

Many Thanks in advance!

Cheers Daz

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm looking at purchasing 2 replacement lower fairings for the FZ750, I don't seem to be able to find anyone who supplies them or I will consider a good second hand set if anyone has them. Also looking for the triangular mid section between the lower fairings, mine has the screw hole lugs broken and fits nothing, trying as well to find a full set of decals, all these needed for a 91 FZ750

• 5 weeks later...

Hello mate

I have the 1991 model as yourself and as you say it's a really decent bike.

At the moment I'm tidying mine up cos when I bought it, it was missing all of the fairings.

The top one I bought new for 120 euros and the side panels my mate gave me.

For the triangle in the middle I modified a Kawa one to fit.

If you need any info or help, don't hesitate

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there ppl,

I've just purchased one of these little FZ750 beauties, its a 1991 model, this was to be used as a second bike to my Vmax, thing is, I can't keep off it

It's one one hell of a ride and well underated as a serious contender to some newer plastics. After doing all the major checks It took to the road with a mate who has an R1, I was astounded by the performance and on a clear road opened her up and she went well past the 150mph clock, my mate was along side on his R1 and told me he was doing around 160mph, I had to shut her down as we ran out of road and it was still pulling.

Now I'm not sure if people still use this forum regularly, but if they do I would like to clear a few things up, I knew nothing about these before I purchased and seeing some pictures of others I would like a little ifo if possible.

The bike was registered in the U.K. 01/01/1991

It has 3 spoke 17" wheels front & 18" rear, is this correct I know the size is but not sure on design? most of the other pictures I've seen on the se bikes have 3 spoke split wheels.

Frame and eng no. is 2MG0

The exhaust looks like its been cobled together using a bigger Yamaha End can.

If you have info on a 91 speck please could you let me know?

I'm just trying to get it back to stock and original.

Many Thanks in advance!

Cheers Daz

hi daz ive got a '91 750 let me know wot you need regards johnnie

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online