HELLO ALL!

Rocks
This post is 6234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there ppl,

I've just purchased one of these little FZ750 beauties, its a 1991 model, this was to be used as a second bike to my Vmax, thing is, I can't keep off it

It's one one hell of a ride and well underated as a serious contender to some newer plastics. After doing all the major checks It took to the road with a mate who has an R1, I was astounded by the performance and on a clear road opened her up and she went well past the 150mph clock, my mate was along side on his R1 and told me he was doing around 160mph, I had to shut her down as we ran out of road and it was still pulling.

Now I'm not sure if people still use this forum regularly, but if they do I would like to clear a few things up, I knew nothing about these before I purchased and seeing some pictures of others I would like a little ifo if possible.

The bike was registered in the U.K. 01/01/1991

It has 3 spoke 17" wheels front & 18" rear, is this correct I know the size is but not sure on design? most of the other pictures I've seen on the se bikes have 3 spoke split wheels.

Frame and eng no. is 2MG0

The exhaust looks like its been cobled together using a bigger Yamaha End can.

If you have info on a 91 speck please could you let me know?

I'm just trying to get it back to stock and original.

Many Thanks in advance!

Cheers Daz

oops! sorry posted in the wrong place

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.