Sign in to follow this  
YamaHead

The PNW is finally White!

Here in the Willamette valley....IF it snows, it's usually of the wet variety & is gone by the same afternoon......Crap Snow really <_<

But last night & today was an exception....The Nice & squeaky Dry type

Woke up to this today B) ....

SnowDay001.jpg

Both my youngest lad & my Grandson had the day off from school & couldn't wait to dive into the white stuff.....& me being a Big Kid @ heart when there's snow to play in & the fact that my XT is in a re-assembly process right now.....I didn't waste any time getting my lad's XR to cough to life so we could use it for a tow vehicle for today's sledding activities...

SnowDay008.jpg

Gotta admit that buying this little beast was one of my better purchases over the years.....What a Kick in the Pants it is to ride in the snow! :D ...

SnowDay005.jpg

Can't believe how all the Quads come outta the woodwork when it snows around here! :icon_eek: They look like great Fun to ride.......SlideWays Everywhere! :thumb:

My lad & I found this great road only a block away......A Steep Dead-End @ the top.....& even a jump about halfway down :icon_biggrin: ....

SnowDay010.jpg

So had a great day in the snow today....& the real icing on the cake was when I came in tonight & found this had even showed up today! :thumb: ...

NewCam001.jpg

So after I attend 2 job interviews tomorrow, I'll be Hell bent on getting the XT back together so I can be ready for the next time it snow's :icon_mrgreen:

Good luck with the interviews ;)

Well i am finally back from my trip to Serre Chevalier it was fantastic never seen so much snow before... it was just over a meter deep at the top. Which was fantastic considering the Alps are the hotest this year they have been for 1250 years!!!! Pictures to come :rolleyes:

global warming is kicking in big time all over. nice pics mate :thumb:

Good to see ya pop in again Alan! ;)

Still commuting on the CB? :unsure:

Bloody hell welcome back stranger.... and your supposed to be a mod! ;)