A simplhello

BULLDOG
This post is 6300 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I don't want to sound arrogant but I've noticed that more and more people are joining this forum and less and less are saying hello.

I know it's a miserable time of the year for most bikers cos they have to look at their pride and joy rather than riding it but come on it doesn't hurt to remain polite with fellow bikers! :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Like Scott says....it's always been a problem!

They either don't post at all, or just submit one dumbass question like "How can I jump my DT125 over the Grand Canyon?" :lol:

In the end you lose the will to reply to these fuckwits....and when they don't get a reply they start getting obnoxious as if it's our job to cater for the whims of these dickheads!

How do i jump my dt50mx over Cheddar gorge? [only joking ] :lol:

I think most people join out of curiosity, maybe there should be an expiry limit on membership - no posts within 3 months and you lose membership automatically.

I find the whole point of these forums is that you can contact other like minded chaps (and chappesses) and ask for good ride outs - meets - stuff to avoid etc.

You only get out what you put in!

Sorry Guilty as well! Good day all, actually it's pouring down where I live and I'm suffering serious bike withdrawl symptoms!

Cheers

Tango2

Sorry Guilty as well! Good day all, actually it's pouring down where I live and I'm suffering serious bike withdrawl symptoms!

Cheers

Tango2

Ahhh Yes....the dreaded PMS :unsure:

Parked

Motorcycle

Season.......... :lol:

ive got, i shagged a pair of tyres in 7 months now need a new pair disease. serious flat spot on the middle of the front tyre. and the rear hasn't got much life left either. bollox! o well time for some new rubber. im gonna go with another pair of dunlop 208 race replicas, because they are simply brilliant!