Help with Paint

Godzilla
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I am trying to find a company called bike paint. I have found Bike-Paint.co.uk but after a quick phone call it would appear these aren't the droids i am looking for. Story is i have just got hold of a single seat cover but it is the wrong colour. My bike has a custom paint job Cadbury boost colours done by the previous owner. One of the Stickers on the bike says Bike paint and i assume these are the guys who did the paint job i want to get hold of them so i can match the colour for my seat cover.

Any help email or phone numbers would be greatfully recieved as it would be a shame to fook it up by getting the wrong one.

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

I am trying to find a company called bike paint. I have found Bike-Paint.co.uk but after a quick phone call it would appear these aren't the droids i am looking for. Story is i have just got hold of a single seat cover but it is the wrong colour. My bike has a custom paint job Cadbury boost colours done by the previous owner. One of the Stickers on the bike says Bike paint and i assume these are the guys who did the paint job i want to get hold of them so i can match the colour for my seat cover.

Any help email or phone numbers would be greatfully recieved as it would be a shame to fook it up by getting the wrong one.

Cheers

Any paint factors can get your colour match as they scan it in the computer. costs £20 though, but if you get it done with a paint job it might be free!!. (did with me anyway)

drewpy

I was hoping to do it myself as its only a little bit of plastic. You might be able to help upon closer inspection i found a phone number which is now not working:( But it seems that the mysterious Bike Paint where based in cheshire possibly warrington. Any ideas???

I was hoping to do it myself as its only a little bit of plastic. You might be able to help upon closer inspection i found a phone number which is now not working:( But it seems that the mysterious Bike Paint where based in cheshire possibly warrington. Any ideas???

Try looking around on the back of some of the fairings or under your seat for a paint code as most companies doing a whole respray will put one somewhere incase they need to repair it again.

It's not RS bike paint is it? that's in Barnsley though and they only sell paint.

The guy who did mine was Joe Henderson from Bike koat in Eccles, Manchester.

http://bike-koat.com/contactus.html

• 3 weeks later...

It's not RS bike paint is it? that's in Barnsley though and they only sell paint.

The guy who did mine was Joe Henderson from Bike koat in Eccles, Manchester.

http://bike-koat.com/contactus.html

Hi! There used to be a firm called Bike Paints (Note the plural) somewhere around Brechin (Scotland. The Boss was called Ally and their work graced just about every racer at Knockhill circuit; it was GOOD stuff. A trawl on the web, or a call to Shirlaws Motorcycles in Aberdeen ( 01224 584855) might get you the answer. Sorry I can't be more specific, I've been out of the trade for a long time. Cheers. lest

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

there is a well named company called dream machine they do quite a lot they paint for the british super bike teams i know it is not the name you asked for but well worth a try

Yeah and they charge an absolute FORTUNE!!! :o

Yeah and they charge an absolute FORTUNE!!! :o

And their quality is absolute crap these days.

They've gone too big and turned nastily commercial in their philosophy - "once you've paid we don't give a f**k!"

And their quality is absolute crap these days.

They've gone too big and turned nastily commercial in their philosophy - "once you've paid we don't give a f**k!"

I heard that they weren't as good as they used to be too

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online