XT125R :)

Tomo
This post is 6213 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wel picked her up today. Just need to get the CBT done on sat. Thankfully the biks shop is only a 10min walk from my house and the CBT centre is only a 5 min walk :D

Image101.jpg

Image099.jpg

Image098.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately with it being a small 4 stroke, there isn't really much you can do with it. They're designed more for beginners who want something low powered to master clutch control, low speed machine control and body positioning before moving on to larger, more powerful bikes.

• 4 weeks later...

Found the bike to be very pleasant for riding around town so far. On a longer journey it obviously gets a bit mundane hovering around 65. However it gets me to work much quicker to work and is a pleasure to ride. Very responsive with what to me feels like good low down pull. So up to 40 in town situations it doesnt really need to be any quicker.

Only problem I had was a faulty speedo sensor. I had read of this on various reviews so it was expected to happen. A new sensor got fitted and it has been fine since. Not too much of an inconvenience as I pass the bike shop every day on the way to work. I have now covered approx 700 miles since ownership of the bike.

• 2 months later...

Found the bike to be very pleasant for riding around town so far. On a longer journey it obviously gets a bit mundane hovering around 65. However it gets me to work much quicker to work and is a pleasure to ride. Very responsive with what to me feels like good low down pull. So up to 40 in town situations it doesnt really need to be any quicker.

Only problem I had was a faulty speedo sensor. I had read of this on various reviews so it was expected to happen. A new sensor got fitted and it has been fine since. Not too much of an inconvenience as I pass the bike shop every day on the way to work. I have now covered approx 700 miles since ownership of the bike.

i had same problem but i jsut waved a magnet infront of it and its been fine ever since