kids are fucking evil

mozzy
This post is 6331 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

went to an alarm activation tonight and there were 4 lads playing fottie in the car park so i asked them politley to leave, then i went into the building to start a check and came back out to this

Image000.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image001.jpg

eggs and fucking flower and by the time i got to clean it it had dried so hard that boiling water would not remove it

i do see the funny side to it lol

by the way hello everyone long time no se lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fortunatly in the liberal society of ours they can get off scott free and you will probably be done for littering.

I intend to become rich and buy an island, build a track round the perimeter. I will be in charge of imigration, bikers welcome, no volvos. Of course there will be the death penality for bike thiefs and if you egg somebodies car or house you will have you knee caps shot.

Anybody want to come and play?

Fortunatly in the liberal society of ours they can get off scott free and you will probably be done for littering.

I intend to become rich and buy an island, build a track round the perimeter. I will be in charge of imigration, bikers welcome, no volvos. Of course there will be the death penality for bike thiefs and if you egg somebodies car or house you will have you knee caps shot.

Anybody want to come and play?

its not quite illegal yet but the bristol police have been chucking the little bastards in the cells for the night lol

Dude!, I would see absolutely NO funny side in that... it just shows that those children have no respect for adults or even security officers which means one day they may become violent towards guards, I've known a few guards who've been attacked by harmless looking kids.

I want to be a security officer myself with Corps Security and I can tell ya I'd not be happy :P

I wish I worked for G4S but I can't get past the damn answer machine on the phone line.

Dude!, I would see absolutely NO funny side in that... it just shows that those children have no respect for adults or even security officers which means one day they may become violent towards guards, I've known a few guards who've been attacked by harmless looking kids.

I want to be a security officer myself with Corps Security and I can tell ya I'd not be happy :P

I wish I worked for G4S but I can't get past the damn answer machine on the phone line.

deffo dont touch the corps they are fuckers to work for......... try ringing 02087707000 and say operator when prompted then tell the operator you want the recruitment department for whatever area you in ie south west etc. and kids dont get the chance to beat up security officers,,,,,,well not me anyway i carry a 6 cell maglite for such occasions. i usually back off but once or twice i have head butted and punched lol.

pete, my internet woould not let me sign into here before i left i did try to contact you mate but everything was rushed at the last minute and i could not get to another computer in time. i am coming over again early next year so we will meet up then

Heh :lol: yeah I know, 'The Corps' seem to think I know where to go for the interview they've invited me to... the only issue is that I DON'T! how do they expect me to find them!, I got a phone call from them today asking me why I hadn't shown up and blah blah blah... I had to ''nicely'' explain to the bastards why I didn't and that seemed to shut them up :lol:

I'd LIKE to get into G4S or SecuriTas but because they're such huge companys I'm not someone they'd want considering they've got Ex-police and Armed forces to choose from.

And whilst I did Street Patrol I used to wear big kick ass boots and a Winchester Steele LED torch ;)

Winchester Steele LED torch ;)

not a fat-ass maglite then? as steriotypical cops use...

VOTE MONSTER RAVING LOONEY PARTY!!

• Admin

Little bastards you should have made them eat it off!!!

My supra had that done, but it went down the vents at the bottom of the front screen, and like you say i couldnt be arsed to clean it that night, but the next day it took about 4 hours almost impossible to get the egg off!!!!! had to take all the vents out :angry:

Heh :lol: yeah I know, 'The Corps' seem to think I know where to go for the interview they've invited me to... the only issue is that I DON'T! how do they expect me to find them!, I got a phone call from them today asking me why I hadn't shown up and blah blah blah... I had to ''nicely'' explain to the bastards why I didn't and that seemed to shut them up :lol:

I'd LIKE to get into G4S or SecuriTas but because they're such huge companys I'm not someone they'd want considering they've got Ex-police and Armed forces to choose from.

And whilst I did Street Patrol I used to wear big kick ass boots and a Winchester Steele LED torch ;)

matt i would not worry about being ex forcesetc mate i was doing boring static guarding onb a building site then decided after a year(i was 19) that i wanted a driving job with action lol and by heck thats what i got with Group4 as it was known now G4S due to there merger with those wankers securicor.

G4S take on anyone providing they pass all the criminal record checks a mate of mine dave has justr got a job on patrol and response with me and he got a twoc (nicking a car) on his record when he was 18 (now 32) and only had a driving licence for 2 months.

they do have high standards (obviously i work there lol) but as long as your clean and pass the checks and pass your sia licencs test then they will take you on

Maybe I shouldn't mention my little incident in Street patrol then... I sort of... clobbered someone with my torch because I perceived them as a threatoning target, well.. more like a target I didn't like and for some reason took offence when I walked past.

I wasn't nicked because I was hit first THEN I started clobbering the little fucker with my torch ;) just because the torch is small it doesn't mean it doesn't bloody hurt... same with a pair of Police patrol boots. hehehe.

Guards should ATLEAST get to use hand cuffs to arrest people with... at the very least!.

In America the Guards are armed and hold handcuff and Batons so why must we be the poofy country and NOT have the same rules!.

In America the Guards are armed and hold handcuff and Batons so why must we be the poofy country and NOT have the same rules!.

Because this is England and if you are white and English, you can't get any help, can't say boo to a mouse, can't defend yourself and can't express your religious beliefs. On the other hand, if you are any other race, religion, or a criminal or illegal immigrant, then anything goes.

NO, IT'S NOT PC, NEITHER AM I AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE WAY OUR SOCIETY IS GOING DOWN THIS PC PATH.

Because this is England and if you are white and English, you can't get any help, can't say boo to a mouse, can't defend yourself and can't express your religious beliefs. On the other hand, if you are any other race, religion, or a criminal or illegal immigrant, then anything goes.

NO, IT'S NOT PC, NEITHER AM I AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THE WAY OUR SOCIETY IS GOING DOWN THIS PC PATH.

That's one of the reasons I left the UK a year ago! 7,000 Brits are now leaving EVERY week....we can't all be wrong!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online