Had a nice ride...

ANDYROSE
This post is 6400 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

...today. Not as warm Pete in Spain perhaps but some nice blue sky and sunshine and cracking scenery.

The original pictures I had in mind didn't work out as the hills were a bit too haze shrouded so after a round-a-bout trip I ended up here, near to where I work a lot. The hill opposite is where I went next, top right hand side you can make out Loch Ness.

Divvy,%20Dhivach%20Road%203,%2014-10-06.JPG

Then across to the other side of the Glen for a better view of Loch Ness.

Divvy,%20Drumbuie%202.%2014-10-06.JPG

Then back down to the main road and along the side of Loch Ness to a hotel, and guess who had waded ashore? Didn't look too impressed by the Divvy though!

Divvy,%20Clansman3.%2014-10-06.JPG

Probably not too many days like this left in the year so it was nice to get the chance.

Cheers,

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nice scenery Andy hope i can get up again this winter looking doubtful as spending a lot of time in holland unfortnate but i do not get too chose, anyway after 8 days out of the country driving truck go thome friday night at 11,oclock, lot of catching up to do but managed a 20 mile blast on the RD 250 this evening, oh boy i felt good, now just laying into some lager i managed to get for free trading for a few crabs.

Merv

Am I getting this right Merv?

You give someone crabs, and they give you lager :o ! Wow! What would they give you for a good dose of something :huh: ? Sorry, couldn't resist that ;)

So instead of nice hilly scenery you are getting the opposite, very flat scenery? Thats a shame, but maybe something will work out for you soon, and this time you won't get stuck on snowed in roads!

Cheers,

Andy

Sweet Views of the Loch there Andy :thumb:

As you said, there's probably not too many good weathered days left this year :unsure: .....

This is where I rode to this last Saturday B) ......

PilotButte012.jpg

4,000ft. high Pilot Butte has some great views of Central Oregon........but that access road can be a bit tretcherous......that last right hander in the background drops off like the CorkScrew @ Laguna! :blink:

Yup Andy crabs for lager and a kiss on each cheek from his very nice wife as well

what more could you want eh beer wine and a kiss from a french couple for giving em crabs

:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online