mmmmmmm

deniseYZF_R6
This post is 6368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

yessssssss !!!!!! i did it guys i passed my direct access.......god it was sooooo easy i cant believe i did it first time only dropped 5 points to..... :P my thanks to laurie and nick my tutors at cam riders good rides and a laff a minute the pair of you good stufff !! :D well chuffed!!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done and many congratulations :D

I hope you have many happy miles of riding ahead of you. Just be careful, there's a lot of idiots out there :angry:

You are the second person recently who has got on the road through Cam Riders, a chap on the Diversion forum has just done it with them too!

Here

Cheers,

Andy

AS tom says congratulations and may you have many a trouble free time on your bike.

cheers all i went out today for the first time on her ........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D absouluteley unbelievable machine shes a great first big bike oh i did 200 miles on her as well lmao and i ended up at hein gericke in peterborough and bought a really nice jacket :rolleyes:

hey congrats take care i found my instructor Alex at OYB, camelford, cornwall, was a good crack when i took my DA managed to pass with 3 minors first time, better than the 3 goes i had at the car test and well ok i admit it 5 goes at my HGV,

Merv

• Admin

Hey well done! B)

I can remember my test still thought i had failed as soon as i pulled out the test center!!! :o

The test center in worthing is on the corner of a cross roads with 8ft walls round it... so many people fail pulling out here. As i was about to pull out looking both ways a cyclist came flying round the corner on the pavement.

Luckily it was absoultly chucking it down and either the examiner being in a car didnt see me as he was probably messing with his heater or some other creature comfort didnt see....

or... as i like to think there was nothing else i could have possibly done, i avoided an accident, he shouldnt have been on the pavement and anyone else no matter how much experience would have been in the same situation and let me pass ;)

In my second test (i failed the first with 2 minors and a major - not putting my foot down at a stop line THERE WAS NO TRAFFIC AT ALL) on my emergencey stop i locked both wheels so thought i had failed again. It was the worst day for rain in Southampton that year though so examiner must have thought it was unfair to fail me for that. Didnt fall off or have to put my foot down to save the bike either.

cheers all i went out today for the first time on her ........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D absouluteley unbelievable machine shes a great first big bike oh i did 200 miles on her as well lmao and i ended up at hein gericke in peterborough and bought a really nice jacket :rolleyes:

nice one!! B)

hein gericke in petey is a good shop. where abouts are you from? as petey is only maybe 40 mins ish from my house. :)

im in longstanton in cambridgeshire tom not far from barhill just of the A14.......

ah right cool im biggleswade sandy way if you know them?? actually in potton. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online