new yamaha driver on the road!

Crucades
This post is 6296 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

yeah u do...

heater - hands by engine

Sterio - MP3 player

comfy seats - let ur ass grow

windscreen wipers - fingers on visor

storage space - back-pack

you dont get wet - um... invest in some water proofs...

lol

:lol:

yeah u do...

heater - hands by engine

Sterio - MP3 player

comfy seats - let ur ass grow

windscreen wipers - fingers on visor

storage space - back-pack

you dont get wet - um... invest in some water proofs...

i agree!!

mozzy you wet blanket.

and theres storage space under your seat!

:D

& Nothin' beats a bike for filtering through rush-hour traffic....

Cages aren't very condusive to that task ;)

yup and free parking at most places!!! B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wet.... So you look out of the window and it's coming down in stair-rods. A real Scottish summer. A genuine Devon Downpour. Noah never saw the like. You leather up, put on your rain suit and lid, stroll out to the bike, ride to work, park up, stroll into the building, take off lid, rain suit and leathers and change into a nice dry outfit.

OR: You run out to the car getting soaked from the gale-driven rain slashing past horizontally, drop your keys in a puddle trying to open the door too quickly while the wet stuff runs down the neck of your shirt, steam gently in the car while stuck in slow traffic so you have to park miles from where you work, run from where you have parked through the blinding rain to the office/shop/factory/white slave parlour (delete as appropriate) on the way stepping in a puddle that decants itself into your shoe, get into the building with sodden clothes, a dripping wet sock, smelly jacket and hair plastered all down your face, and what do you say to the biker who's sat smugly at the desk in front of you?

"I bet you got wet riding to work in this lot."

Congratulations. I am loving the 125 so far. Dont get me wrong I am a big fan of cages but I wont use it for going to work on now. Unless it snowing then I might consider it. But as for filtering past the traffic. My smile just gets bigger and bigger for every car I go past thinking how annoyed I would be if I had just joined the back of the queue in the car :lol:

As for some of the other commente.

MP3 player does wonders :D

Wrap up properly and I have been warmer getting to work that the time it takes driving the first 10 mins for the car to warm up clear the windows and scrape the ice off the windows.

I only wish I had got on to 2 wheels sooner. I am also loving the 95MPG achieved so far from the XT125 :D

As far paying to park bikes???????????? Whats this about and who's bright idea? Pathetic!!!! :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online