been too busy riding this....

gavin
This post is 6441 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

..............to post anything here for quite a while :D never thought i'd own a diesel, 2 stroke till i die, me. i did come close a few years ago, when the R6 first came out. it was hailed as 'the 2 stroke 4 stroke' so i took a demo ride on one. never been more dissapointed, nothing like a stroker :huh: all revs and no kick.

this on the other hand, is like riding a stroker in the band all the time, instant kick in any gear. didnt even consider the new R6, as its even more revvy and flat than the last one, let alone the first.

6751.jpg

6752.jpg

6753.jpg

6754.jpg

6755.jpg

had it since june 3rd, nearly 2000 miles on it now, its bloody awsome!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi pete, thanks :D been rather busy all round, not just with this, loads of other stuff going on. should be a bit more regular now :lol:

I've been a bit busy too Gavin!

I'll try to sum it up in the words of one of the guys from my site...."Pete ran off to Spain, became a Gypsy, bought a Beemer, and now lives in a cave with a donkey". :lol:

Look what the cat drug in!! :D

It has been awhile Gav.......good to see ya again. ;)

Just read an article on the Triumph 675.......Nice Ride! B)

I've always liked the exhaust note of those triples. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online