tzr 50

madmike
This post is 6227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 5 months later...

smart!! what reg is it? mine was a y plate. i fitted an alarm/imobiliser to it. had a sports exhaust too but unfortunately not adouble carbon fibre which i bet looks the dogs! got any pictures you would like to post up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one!

When you rev the bike do the lights for the oil and temperature gauge come on and get brighter???

Chris

yeah they do, its because the lights run straight from generator off the engine i think. mine always did anyway. not sure abotu teh oil and temp guage don;t think mine had one!!

smart!! what reg is it? mine was a y plate. i fitted an alarm/imobiliser to it. had a sports exhaust too but unfortunately not adouble carbon fibre which i bet looks the dogs! got any pictures you would like to post up?

I could've sworn they re-released the TZR50 in 2003. Before that it was the old ones kicking about.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online