Yamaha Motors Revolutionises Motorcycle Stability with Cutting-Edge Technology

Alex

• Admin
{{if $formValue}}
{$value}
{{endif}}

The Road to Perfect Balance

Yamaha's Advanced Motorcycle Stabilization (AMS) system is an innovative solution designed to enhance the stability and safety of motorcycles. This state-of-the-art technology integrates cutting-edge sensors, algorithms, and control mechanisms to provide an unparalleled level of balance and control while riding. From taking on tight corners to tackling challenging terrain, Yamaha's AMS system has you covered.

The Science Behind the Stability

The secret behind Yamaha's AMS system lies in its fusion of advanced gyroscopic technology with real-time data processing. By continuously monitoring the motorcycle's position, speed, and various other factors, the AMS system is able to make lightning-fast adjustments to maintain optimum stability. These adjustments, in turn, provide riders with increased confidence and control, allowing them to focus on the exhilaration of the ride.

Safety First - Redefining Motorcycle Riding

With the introduction of Yamaha's AMS system, riders can now enjoy their motorcycles with an increased sense of security. This revolutionary technology significantly reduces the risk of accidents caused by loss of control or balance, making motorcycle riding more accessible and enjoyable for riders of all skill levels. Yamaha's commitment to rider safety is evident in the development of this game-changing stabilization system.

A New Era of Motorcycle Riding

Yamaha Motors has always been a pioneer in the world of motorcycling, and its Advanced Motorcycle Stabilization system is no exception. This groundbreaking technology is set to redefine the way we ride, providing unparalleled stability and control for riders around the globe. So, gear up and prepare to experience the future of motorcycle riding with Yamaha's AMS system - where every ride is a thrilling adventure.

2023_YAM_AMSAS_JP_NA_STA_006_preview.jpg2023_YAM_AMSAS_JP_NA_STA_005_preview.jpg2023_YAM_AMSAS_JP_NA_STA_004.JPG_preview.jpg2023_YAM_AMSAS_JP_NA_STA_003_preview.jpg2023_YAM_AMSAS_JP_NA_STA_002_preview.jpg

View full news

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nope just Nope, I want to ride the bike not some bloody computer, if I fall off then I learn to get better this fools you into thinking your brilliant right up till your not. Much better to invent a centre stand that does'nt need you to be a weight lifter.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, slice said:

Nope just Nope, I want to ride the bike not some bloody computer, if I fall off then I learn to get better this fools you into thinking your brilliant right up till your not. Much better to invent a centre stand that does'nt need you to be a weight lifter.

From what the video was saying, it's only for low speeds (under 5mph), in which case, it could be a good idea...
I know I'm too creaky to crawl along at 3mph in traffic anymore lol.

Mind, the crap is a bit bulky yet! rofl

• Admin

I suppose one day it'll just exist along with traction control, ABS, anti-wheely, auto adjusting suspension...

23 hours ago, Alex said:

I suppose one day it'll just exist along with traction control, ABS, anti-wheely, auto adjusting suspension...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.