I need help and advice just one part needed now to finish a 1981 W reg RD175MX rebuild!!!!

Diggers
This post is 675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi  everyone I am new to the club and here goes.

I just need the rubber boot connection in the airbox to the carb,  bike Model No 4J40 to finish the project, so near but so far away.   Part No 3J11445300 to finish the project. 

Its been so frustrating as I have bought two already on ebay which look ok but ended up being too small.

I do also need the Airbox cover to replace the one I had to make but not essential.                                                                                     Part No 3J01441200.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The old 3rd party parts are often moulded off an original, which doesn't allow for shrinkage in manufacture.

The question here is HOW much smaller were these boots you bought?
Are they close enough that you could stick them in hot water to relax them enough to go on?

Hmmm, probably your best bet would be to go to somewhere like Padgetts and order it through them, let them have the headache of getting the right one...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online