Hello from new member

This post is 656 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just joined and I'd just like to say hello.

I have 7 bikes, 4 running. Let's start from youngest to oldest: 2015 BMW S1000R Sport; 2001 Suzuki 1200 Bandit; 1996 Yamaha TRX850; 1980 Moto Guzzi V50; 1970 BSA Thunderbolt; 1969 BSA Thunderbolt with '66 Spitfire engine; 1959 Royal Enfield 250 Crusader Sports.

I have included a picture of the TRX, although it now has a black repaired fairing after a coming together with a pheasant at 90mph. The bike runs well but pops through the right exhaust once warm, I have checked the exhaust for leaks, Sorted the valve clearances, fixed a crack in the plastic cover on the side of the right hand carb and replaced vacuum pipes. Next is to change the carb inlet rubbers. Any other ideas would be welcome.

I live in East Yorkshire, England and have been riding bikes for 42 years.

Thanks for letting me in

IMG_20160824_174555399.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice! Welcome in...

Have you checked the baffle hasn't fallen out? :D

:welcome: I have a '96 TDM with '99 carbs and they fitted different needles fir each carb. 
I have a GPR can on the back and that pops, try opening up the pilot mix screw  to 3 turns out

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online