Hi from Munich

This post is 681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright all,

Name's Bob, I live down near Munich and have a couple of bikes - a Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE and a Moto Guzzi Stelvio. Joined up here because my daughter's doing her licence at the mo and I've picked her up an XSR 125 as her first bike. No doubt I'll be asking plenty of questions about what tyres are best or which oil should I use :)

Cheers

Bob

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Bob,

Always good to see the younger generation getting into bikes!

• Like 1

Hi Bob, I thought Tomintoul was near Aviemore, not Munich, welcome to the forum bud.

Good luck with your daughter on her Bike lessons, I wish her years of safe, happy fun.

My boy started on an XS125 years ago and he enjoyed it up to the point he got his full licence then it was got rid of, although I suppose we all done that.

I have a few Triumphs myself a T100 (Hinckley Bonnie) and a T160 (Meriden Trident), great bikes....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snakebite68 said:

Hi Bob,

Always good to see the younger generation getting into bikes!

Yeah it makes me smile when I drop them off at school and there's a long row of 125s standing there

16 minutes ago, jimmy said:

Hi Bob, I thought Tomintoul was near Aviemore, not Munich, welcome to the forum bud.

Good luck with your daughter on her Bike lessons, I wish her years of safe, happy fun.

My boy started on an XS125 years ago and he enjoyed it up to the point he got his full licence then it was got rid of, although I suppose we all done that.

I have a few Triumphs myself a T100 (Hinckley Bonnie) and a T160 (Meriden Trident), great bikes....

It it indeed, and a tasty drop too! On my third Triumph at the minute and seriously considering trading the Stelvio for either a Tiger 900 or a Norden....the agony of choice :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome in bob,  TA"mintool"  is the pronunsiation    ,, been there loads,, 

Highland games  etc,

1 hour ago, blackhat250 said:

Welcome in bob,  TA"mintool"  is the pronunsiation    ,, been there loads,, 

Highland games  etc,

Pronunciation... 😛

• Haha 1