old pic turned up

mervin
This post is 734 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well summat I did not know even existed turned up today. My mum recently died and my sister was turning out her old pictures. Myself and the Yamaha RD250D my sister and her Puch maxi circa 1979 I reckon, please note obligatory cat, in the form of Snoopy a formidable moggie who could leap through that fanlight window above the puch with a half grown rabbit in her mouth that she had murderded to feed her kittens with

276004110_10219908265562528_7885165331537801934_n.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry for your loss bud, but a few good memories resurfacing has to be a good thing.

Sorry, & cool! ...

Blimey Merv, you say circa 1979? To me that looks like the early 70's going by the fashion of you and your sister. Especially the flares. 
Mike.

2 hours ago, mike1949 said:

Blimey Merv, you say circa 1979? To me that looks like the early 70's going by the fashion of you and your sister. Especially the flares. 
Mike.

I bought that RD new in April 78 , but it was rural north devon things move slowly down here , i will do it Drekly we say

• Haha 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online